- Monopoly Game App
- Monopoly Online
- Mcdonald's Monopoly App Download Pc
- Monopoly Maccas
- Monopoly App For Laptop
Australia! It’s time for the McDonald’s Monopoly 2017! And this year, there are more ways to win instantly with the Maccas Monopoly. Will you be lucky enough to find the rare stickers?
Up to 152,278,834 McDonald’s Monopoly 2017 Australia Game Tickets will be distributed to McDonald’s Restaurants so grab yours by purchasing any of the eligible McDonald’s products.
Plus, download the Monopoly at Macca’s app and scan your Chance Card to find out if you’re a winner. One in five wins, instantly! The McDonald’s Monopoly app will also let you scan, stash + redeem your tickets.
Download the McDonald's App. And enjoy these sweet deals for only R10 each. This offer is only available from the 10th – 24th of every month. Download the App.
- Get a Free Sandwich at McDonald’s with App Download. Download and register for our App and get your choice of a Sausage McMuffin® with Egg, a McChicken® or a Cheeseburger free! Valid 1x thru 12/27/20 for first time App users. McD App download and registration required.
- The description of mymacca's App. The mymacca’s® mobile ordering app is going to change the way you experience McDonald’s®. Order ahead and pay with your phone. The Monopoly Game is back, now in the mymacca’s® app! There’s $616 million in prizes to win. Launching September 1st.
Play At MaccasPlay.com.au
Monopoly at Macca’s Android app
Monopoly at Macca’s iOS app
Terms & Conditions
Entry into the McDonald’s Monopoly 2017 Australia Promotion is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents aged 14 years and older as at the time of entry who remain Australian Residents for the duration of the Promotional Period.
Entrants must be or become registered members of the MyMacca’s Club during the Promotional Period and remain registered members for the remaining duration of the Promotional Period.
Promotion starts at 00:01 AEST on 6 September 2017 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 31 October 2017.
- Any 16 oz cold cup medium beverage from the soda fountain and thick shakes (not including frozen beverages): 1 ticket
- Any 22 oz cold cup medium beverage from the soda fountain and thick shakes (not including frozen beverages): 2 tickets
- Medium Fries: 1 ticket
- Large Fries: 2 tickets
- Loaded Fries Single Serve: 2 tickets
- Loaded Fries Share Pack: 2 tickets
- Chicken McNuggets 10 pack: 1 ticket
- Chicken McNuggets 20 pack: 2 tickets
- McFlurry: 2 tickets
- Gourmet Classic Chicken Burger: 1 ticket
- Gourmet Chicken Caesar Burger: 1 ticket
- Gourmet Classic Angus Burger: 1 ticket
- Gourmet Homestyle Angus Burger: 1 ticket
- Gourmet Angus Cheeseburger: 1 ticket
- Gourmet Angus Truffle and Cheese Burger: 1 ticket
- Hotcakes: 1 ticket
- Hash Brown: 1 ticket
- Any large McCafé hot beverage: Cappuccino, Flat White, Long Black, Vienna, Latte,
Flavoured lattes (Caramel, Hazelnut, Vanilla), Mocha, Flavoured Mochas (Caramel,
Hazelnut, Vanilla), Hot Chocolate, Chai Tea, Tea: 2 tickets
- Gourmet Crispy Chicken Classic Salad: 2 tickets
- Gourmet Grilled Chicken Classic Salad: 2 tickets
- Gourmet Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad: 2 tickets
- Gourmet Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: 2 tickets
Eligible Products may be purchased between 00:01 (local time) on 6 September 2017 and 23:59 (local time) on 17 October 2017 (inclusive).
How To Play
To play, an Entrant must, during the Purchase Period:
- Purchase any one (1) or more Eligible Products from a McDonald’s Restaurant.
- Carefully remove the Ticket attached to the Eligible Product packaging or Ticket Card in the
manner directed on the Ticket or packaging to reveal a promotional message or chance card message, and the Unique Ticket Code.
If the Ticket contains the Chance Card Message, the Ticket is a Chance Card Ticket. The Chance Card Ticket entitles the Entrant to play one of 3 available promotional games on the McDonald’s Monopoly app in order to reveal a digital Instant Win Ticket or Collect to Win Ticket.
To participate in the Maccas Monopoly 2017 App Game and reveal an Electronic Ticket, Entrants must:
- Download and launch the app on their compatible mobile device.
- Follow the prompts of the Application in the manner required to fully and correctly register
the Entrant’s Chance Card Ticket to access the App Game.
- Play the App Game in the manner required on the Application to reveal an Electronic Ticket. Each Electronic Ticket will contain a Promotional Message and may contain a digital code.
McDonald’s Monopoly 2017 Australia Rare Stickers
The McDonald’s Monopoly rare stickers are as follows:
|Property Sets||Rare Stickers||Common Stickers||Collect To Win Game Prizes||Number Of Rare Stickers|
|Yellow||Piccadilly (A186)||Leicester Square (A185)|
Coventry Street (A187)
|SONY HOME CINEMA SYSTEM||9|
|Dark Blue||Park Lane (A195)||Mayfair (A196)||SUZUKI IGNIS OR SWIFT||2|
|Red||Fleet Street (A198)||The Strand (A197)|
Trafalgar Square (A199)
|1 YR FREE PARKING AT SECURE||4|
|Orange||Marlborough Street (A184)||Bow Street (A182)|
Vine Street (A183)
|SONY 65″ TV||6|
|Green||Regent Street (A180)||Oxford Street (A179)|
Bond Street (A181)
|Light Blue||Euston Road (A189)||The Angel, Islington (A188)|
Pentonville Road (A190)
|HP DESKTOP PC||1|
|Pink||Whitehall (A201)||Pall Mall (A200)|
Northumberland Avenue (A202)
|CALTEX $500 FUEL CARD||7|
|Stations||Fenchurch St Station (A191)||Liverpool St Station (A192)|
Kings Cross Station (A193)
Marylebone Station (A194)
|$5K CRUISEAB OUT CRUISE||1|
|Brown||Old Kent Road (A204)||Whitechapel Road (A203)||SAMSUNG TABLET||3|
Hey there, I’ll take the Mayfair ticket… I’m in desperate need of a new one as I have MS. Hard 4 me to walk anywhere etc… Let me know pls, would appreciate it.
Monopoly Game App
Just tap 'install' to join MyMcDonald's Rewards and start earning points on your faves for free McDonald's. Plus save time by ordering ahead in the app and get exclusive deals.*
Mobile Order & Pay
Get your faves fast with Mobile Order and Pay. Place your order and select your pickup option.*
Join MyMcDonald's Rewards in the app to start earning points on every purchase and redeem for free McDonald’s.*
Exclusive Deals and App Offers
Get exclusive deals on your McDonald’s favorites in the app with contactless Mobile Order & Pay* and convenient Drive Thru or Curbside pickup.
Order McDelivery through the app and get your food delivered to your door. *
Save Your Favorites
No pickles? No problem. Customize and save your favorites to quickly reorder for your next visit.
Open the map and find the nearest McDonald’s, along with store hours, and restaurant information.
Download the McDonald’s app today and enjoy access to exclusive deals, MyMcDonald’s Rewards and much more.
* At participating McDonald’s. MyMcDonald’s Rewards program excludes delivery. McDelivery prices may be higher than at restaurants. Download and registration required. Data rates may apply. Check https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/terms-and-conditions.html for Terms and Conditions and more information. © 2021 McDonald’s
Ratings and Reviews
Mcdonald's Monopoly App Download Pc
Glitches to be Fixed
This app is better than most fast food apps when it comes to ease of use, customizing and managing orders. If I had written this review a year ago, it would have gotten more stars; however, there are some growing issues related to limitations on orders that need to be fixed.
The deals being offered are becoming more complicated and causing more and more problems. For example, I created an order that declined to process because a deal I was able to apply to my order was no longer being honored at a particular location at a particular time. This caused me to start over completely, picking another deal that is appropriate to a different order combination. Then, my new order wouldn’t process because the unhonored deal from my first order stopped me from picking a new deal for 24 hours. It would be my recommendation to reprogram the app to not record the use of a deal until a purchase has been completed and change the 24 hour policy to 20 hours so that customers that pick up a daily breakfast at a slightly earlier time than the previous day can use another deal.
Reoccurring glitches in payment processing has also been on a rise of late. Several customers pay with the app and are asked to pay again when going to the drive-up window. My online banking shows I am billed twice and at the end of the day, one of the two transactions are being credited back.
We're sorry about your experience with Mobile Order & Pay! Please give our McDonald's Mobile App team a call at 877-334-4332, so we can look into this further.
This app has lost it’s purpose
I’m a mega coupon fanatic. Every time I go out I’m always paying for more than one. So coupons have saved my wallet a substantial amount. This app started with a bang. The coupons constantly changed and were always very valuable deals. But with the years passing, I’ve only saw the deals get more and more limited and you’ll only save 50 cent on a 10 dollar order. And when I say limited, I mean it. I’ve had the same coupons for over a year. With very minor changes. But those changes happen every 2-4 months and are gone within a week. The only deal that makes the app worth having anymore is the bogo for 25 cent on the quarter pounders. This one still saves the hole in my pocket. But then I’m limited to eating a quarter pounder anytime I’m at McDonald’s. Which I wouldn’t complain about normally but after a year, it’ll burnout, trust me. It’s just very disappointing to see something that was so good turn into something so bad. I very much hope the developers will look into the main aspect of the app a bit more. Till then, if anyone feels the way I do, you can check out the Wendys app. They have incredible deals that change almost weekly. I’m actually on my way to get a burger,fry,drink,chicken nuggets and chili cheese fries. All for the price of one McDonald’s quarter pounder. I hope I can say something similar about the McDonald’s app in the near future.
I work at a large hospital and walk by McDonalds which is by the entrance to the hospital on my way in. While in the parking garage I will place an order for two hot mocha McCafes for pick up on my app. I then walk to an area where I get a face mask and have my temperature taken then eneter the building. This is around 8:00 am. If I’m lucky someone will be behind the counter to help me. My order is never ready and I always have to wait for my coffees to be made. Meanwhile people are coming in behind me placing orders, getting their food and drinks and leaving. There are also times when I walk into the restaurant and not only is no one behind the counter, no one is anywhere to be found, not even in the food prep area. I have to call out or shout so someone will come out from a closed door to wait on me. Then again I have to wait for my coffees to be made. I got the McDonald's app hoping my order while placed in advance would be ready for me upon arrival. Not once has it been. I skip paying since the app has no problem taking my payment. I wish your service was that efficient! But it isn’t! I have found my experiences dissapointing and frustrating! A waste of time which has caused me on several occasions to be late for work!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Monopoly App For Laptop
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.